CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I am going to Mel's parents house today and from there straight to San Diego to see my family!! I am very excited and hope the weather is as nice as the company is going to be.  We had our Christmas at the house last night and the boys got to open there gifts.  The best one by far was this shark we got Chicken, he just carries it around where every he goes and he even slept with it last night.  Success!  However, I think I got the best gift, a gypsy!!  YAY!!!  I've been wanting one for a while and I helped Mel pick it out during black friday/thrusday so we got a great deal.  It took FOREVER to get it synced up, I was ready to send it back at one point...it comes with NO DIRECTIONS!!! WTH.  I finally got it working this morning and all my cartridges are hooked up and ready to go.  I also found some directions online that I am waiting to print so I plan on figuring out how to use it during my flight to CA.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!  I will be back on the 29th and will have some exciting new projects to show you!
The boys in their Christmas sweaters/shirts before we went to go look at the neighborhood lights last night.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me! ~Jayne