CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Nuts About You

I made this card for my girlfriend using the create a critter cartridge.  I really love the nuts on the side.

I have been playing around with the my pink stamper stamps a lot lately and I love them so much!  They are such good quality.  They stick really nicely to the block and the image comes out so clear.  All the paper (except for the brown) and the ribbon came from stampin' up.  It cuts like butter on the cricut - I'm definitely going to have to get some more...I just wish I could get free shipping after spending a certain amount!  I also used stickles on the nose and hair.

The mat is a little off centered...but once I do a few more I think I will have it down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me! ~Jayne