CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hippo Birthday Dad!

I made this card for my Dad's 59th birthday!  Wow, time does fly.  I used the create a critter cartridge, paper & ribbon from stampin' up, and MPS punny-lious stamps. 


The color in the picture is a little off since I am using my girlfriend's camera (and hers just isn't that great).  My new battery charger just came in the mail so the picture/color quality will be a lot better soon.

You can't read the stamp too well because of the glare, but it says "Hippo Birthday".  Also, the polka dot paper has some glitter in it.  I wish the quality of the colors was better because it really doesn't do this card justice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me! ~Jayne