CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

My Pink Stamper

I'm so excited!!! Robyn from My Pink Stamper just returned an email to me!  I know how busy she is, so it really means a lot to me.  I just bought 2 of her stamp sets (the punny-lious) and plan on buying a few more.  Since I've never really stamped before I asked her how I could clean them.  She said that if I don't have stamp cleaner then I could just use soap, water, and air dry them.  The stamps will probably get stained though....but no biggie.

I am going to be posting some of my cards that I used her stamps in soon.  I'm going to try to go in chronological order based on when I made them.  (Finally got some batteries for Mel's camera- still waiting for my charger).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me! ~Jayne