CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Hi! Card

My MIL hasn't been feeling good lately so I made her this card.  She also just visited recently so I wanted to send her something letting her now how good it was to see her (and the nieces).  This card is my first attempt at stamping and using the Martha Stewart punches.  I really liked the way it turned out - especially the stickles!!! (Which are so much better then regular glitter - you can get it even, right where you want it, and zero mess).

I also love that little brad, you'd never guess that's what it was.  I tried using the colorbox chalk stamp pad for the "Hi!" and the "Thinking of you" on the inside of the card, but it barely showed up.  I had to color over the image with a gel pen but I think it turned out really cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me! ~Jayne