CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

First Card

This is a picture of the first card I ever made.  I had just gotten the cricut and was just playing around with the Songbird cartridge.  I really wanted to add some bling to the crown and in some other areas but I lost the jewels I bought, and it has taken residence up on our refrigerator ever since.
 
 
This is the inside of the card:

Cutting out these letters and gluing them to the shadow was such a pain.  Now I try to avoid the fonts if I can - or at least omit the shadows.  If any readers have any advice on a better adhesive for the smaller things it would be greatly appreciated if you shared.  Right now all I have for the little objects is the blue Martha Stewart glue pen.  (I also just bought the xyron sticker maker so maybe that will help to).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me! ~Jayne