CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Experiment with Perfect Pearls, Tim Holtz

I made this card about a month or so but never got around to posting it.  When I was finished with the mat (where all the images are), I accidently dipped it in water when I was apply the adhesive to the back.  It smeared the lion image which was unfortunate.  The card also did not glue together very well (as you can see from all the wrinkles-maybe it wasn't completely dry).  But, I decided to post it anyways, I am sure the next time I try this method it will be better.  It's pretty cool because the lion looks different depending on how you move the card.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me! ~Jayne