CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving Card


I just got my new 3 birds on parade cartridge in the mail today so I had to make this Thanksgiving card.  I really think it turned out cute!  I know just the people that this card is going to!  The picture makes things look just a little off, but that is no true in real life...I just am not the best photographer.


Paper and Ribbon: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: My pink stamper
Ink: Stampin' Up

I also decided to enter this card in the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew- Give Thanks
Paper Take Weekly- Autumn colors/
The Crazy Challenge- Thanksgiving- http://crazychallenge.blogspot.com/
Cricut Cardz Challenge #51- colors blue, brown, orange, yellow and white

I hope the card is received well!  Fingers crossed!!

14 comments:

Trees

I love this card! What a cute little birdie!

Stephanie

Just gorgeous!!! I love your fall colors!

Barb Smith

Too cute. Love the designer paper you used. Thanks for joining us for this challenge.

Barb from Toronto, Canada
CCC Design Team #2

Chris

Cute card!! My son has been begging me to get that cartridge! That card may have convinced me!

Renkata

So cute and lovely card.
Thanks for join us at The Crazy CHallenge

Scrapper69

What a CUTE card! I used that same bird a little while ago... isn't that cartridge Wonderful! The paper is pretty to! Thanks for playing along with us over at CCC! :o)
Theresa DT2

girlia

What a cutie!! I love this card. You did a great job!!

Melissa

How cute is that, I am anxiously awaiting my 3 birds on a parade too, I just went to the mailbox hoping that it was there. :( Thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

Jayne

Thank you all SOO much for your comments, they really brightened my day!

Lalo

That bird is too cute in his little outfit.
You did a great job with the color challenge this week at CCC
super cute card!!!

Evelyn

Very cute , love the outfit , I may have to get this cartridge soon, thanks for playing at CCC

Candice F

I am loving that pattern paper! Thanks for playing at CCC.

Monica Ward

Such a cute card!! Love how you used the color combo. The bird was a nice was to use the blue. Thanks so much for playing along this week Cricut Cardz Challenge!!

mum of two

What a great card! Love the colors and the little bird. Thanks for playing with us this week at CCC.

michelle DT#2

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me! ~Jayne