CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Riley Rose turns 10

Our neighbor, KT, had a birthday party for her dog Riley Rose in Piedmont Park last weekend.  So, in order to celebrate I made her this adorable card from all my babies.


Inside- I just love the bone!  I got this stamp from Hobby Lobby.

Back of the card: I always like to put a "Handmade By" stamp- but this is the first time I did it on a bone

Ron in his party hat!

Taking a break from fun (the dogs loved playing together in the dog park)

The birthday girl

Ron taking a small break from eating birthday cake (KT made it herself!)

Supplies
Paper: Papertrey Ink: Spring Rain, Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon, Rustic Cream
Ribbon: PTI: Dark Chocolate
Stamp: My pink stamper and TPC Studio
Cartridge: Create a critter
Bling: PTI
White Pen: Ranger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me! ~Jayne