CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Papercraft Star

For those of you who regularly read my blog (but still haven't become a follower :) you may have read one of the recent comments I received from Papercraft Star.  They are having a drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Papertrey Ink (or My Favorite Things).  I of course will be picking Papertrey Ink if I win.  

They seem like a really great website - lots of challenges and giveaways.  Also, they are going to be looking for DT member soon and I think yours truly will be applying!  Happy Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Fiona

this is great...cool spiders. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me! ~Jayne