CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pine Lake October Fest!

So, today Mel and the Lives of the Monster Dogs performed down by the lake for the annual October Fest.  They play pretty much every year, but unfortunately last year we didn't get to go because Mel was still in the hospital.  So, this was my first time going!  I had a ton of fun and I felt like one of the Gilmore Girls in Stars Hollow for a while...there was even a very Taylor-esch lady walking around asking people if they had been counted (she asked me at least 3 times - you had to have a green circle sticker).  There were also some people selling an assortment of crafts.  At one booth they were selling hand-made cards (it was kinda funny because I could see where all their stamps and punches were from).  Mel was so cute and even asked a lady if she owned a Cricut!  I think next year we may try to see if we can get a booth there (Mel can sell her pumpkins and I can sell cards and some of my altered stuff).  Anyways, here are some of the pictures I took.
The band!  I wish I had gotten some better pictures with the lake in the background...it was beautiful!

Ron and I were in charge of the merch table....Favorite thing a customer said "I love that California song..." (that's the song Mel wrote for me :)  Oh, and Ron's mohawk and little rock star shirt were the hit of the festival...everyone there was obsessed with him.

This is my favorite smile of hers...sigh

The pretzel booth next to us that smelled delish!

These are just a few of the pictures I took...leave me alone with my camera for an hour and a half and I end up with 100 of pictures to go through (thank god for digital cameras with rechargeable batteries)

2 comments:

Unknown

Awesome, Jayne!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com

Great colors on all of these cards!!! They look wonderful!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me! ~Jayne