CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pride!

Happy Pride my gays!  As most of you know by now, I am in a lesbian relationship and am head over heels in love.  In the past I dated men, but for me it is all about the person on the inside.  Anyways, it is pride weekend here in Atlanta and so I made two of my friends "Happy Pride" cards.  Shockingly there are not many crafting supplies devoted to this special event.  However, I think I succeeded in making the gayest cards humanly possible!  Enjoy and be proud of who you are!!
Version 1



Version 2

It's hard to see in the pictures (I have light issues) but these are actually really bright colors (not the pastel that is showing up for some reason).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me! ~Jayne